Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Composing Soundscapes

It sounds like Chelsea and Lauren are up to interesting things, congratulations to you both. I'm a G4 but decided to do my practicum this semester, and I'm glad I waited. For my Practicum, I'm composing soundscapes, and I have a few samples you can listen to on my blog. On my blog is also a link to my website where you can see some of my art jewelry and you can see my jewelry experiments and some of my old paintings on my Flickr photo album. I hope everyone has a satisfying and productive semester. By the way, this is Alexis.

2 comments:

GoddardG3 said...

I am so excited about your intentions piece!!!!!! (insert over use of exclamation points here!!!!!!!)

IT is so powerful. I got chils.

oooooooooooooooooo :)

I am so excited to hear/see more of your work. WOW.

I was not expecting such powerful sound pieces from a jewelry maker. I guess I will get this whole interdiciplinary thing through my head one day. BUt WOW!~!

Love Kill Monster said...

*blushing* thank you!